UH Device Manager Architecture
- - An arbitrary number of UHs can be used simultaneously.
- - An arbitrary number of client applications can access the UHs information simultaneously.
- - UnlimitedHand and client application can communication sppedy*. *depend on each environment
- - All UHs run in "High Speed Mode". The amount of information they send can be configured:
e.g., only quaternion, quaternion and temperature etc.
- - Each UH is controlled by an individual thread in the UH Service process.
- - An arbitrary number of UHs can be opened and closed at any given time.
- - Open-Close commands are given by the client applications.
- - Each UH information is available in shared memory space.
- - Commands to each UH, e.g. open(), close(), are sent through a IPC command queue.
- - All applications use the same C++ DLL:
all bug fixes and improvements are shared by all APIs.
- - Users don't have to worry about serial-communication with each UH:
that is transparent to them.